Bequestrian Limited are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) as a Data Controller for the personal data that we hold and use. Our registered address is Bequestrian Limited, Daleswood Farm, Fieldhouse Lane, Romsley, West Midlands, B62 0NH. If you have any queries regarding this policy please contact us at email@example.com or 0330 2020 930.
The Data we Collect
The personal data which we hold is provided to us by yourself when seeking to use our services or purchase our products. The information which we will collect in order for you to access our services would be – full name, address, telephone number and email address.
GDPR requires all companies which process personal data to have a Lawful Basis for doing so. These lawful bases are-
- Consent of the data subject
- Contract with the data subject or information required to enter into that contract
- Legal obligation
- Protecting the vital interests of the data subject or another person
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of the official authority vested in the data controller
- The legitimate interests of ourselves, or a third party except where these interests are overridden by the interests, rights or freedom of the data subject
Our Lawful Basis is consent of the data subject and /or performance of a contract and our Legitimate Interest is where the data subject is a client or wishes to use our services.
We will use your information to:
- Provide goods, services, deliveries, quotations, and product information in the way of product brochures
- Process or support payments for our goods and services
- Direct your enquiries to the appropriate customer support staff
- Investigate and address any concerns regarding the supply or our goods and services
- Communicate with you via email about new products and promotions. You will be able to ‘opt out’ of these communications at anytime
We do not use automated decision-making in the processing of your personal data.
We collect and process both personal data and special categories of personal data as defined in the GDPR. This includes:
- Phone number
- Phone number
- Payment or bank details
- Date of birth
- Family and next-of-kin details
We may share your personal data with:
- Our delivery partners
- Third parties that provide content and products for Bequestrian Limited, in order to access and/or use their products and/or services
- Our legal advisors in the event of a dispute or other legal matter
- Law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties to meet our legal obligations
- Any other party where we ask you and you consent to the sharing
We do not transfer any personal data to third countries or international organisations. We will not sell your details onto any third parties.
We retain your personal data while you remain a customer, client, employee, unless you ask us to delete it. This will be in line with our Data Retention policy which you can request to view at any time. We will delete or anonymise your information at your request unless:
- There is an unresolved issue, such as claim or dispute
- We are legally required to; or
- There are overriding legitimate business interests, including but not limited to fraud prevention and protecting customers’ safety and security.
The GDPR gives you rights around the personal data held. We will inform you as above about the information which we hold and what it is used for. You can ask for a copy of the personal data which we hold about you, ask us to correct any inaccuracies and ask us to stop sending you emails at any time.
The General Data Protection Regulation gives you specific rights around your personal data. For example, you have to be informed about the information we hold and what we use it for, you can ask for a copy of the personal information we hold about you, you can ask us to correct any inaccuracies with the personal data we hold, you can ask us to stop sending you direct mail, or emails, or in some circumstances ask us to stop processing your details. If we do something irregular or improper with your personal data you can seek compensation for any distress you are caused or loss you have incurred. You can find out more information from the ICO’s website http://ico.org.uk/for_the_public/personal_information and you will be able to complain about any data breeches here.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may request access to, correction of, or a copy of your information by contacting us at Bequestrian Limited, Daleswood Farm, Fieldhouse Lane, Romsley, West Midlands, B62 0NH.
You may opt out of receiving emails and other messages from our organisation at any time by following the instructions in those messages.